Some of Henry County’s most influential residents and business owners were honored Feb. 6 at the chamber’s 49th Annual Meeting & Awards Dinner.
State representatives have reviewed a bill that will prevent “lame duck” officials from approving any major transactions for the remainder of their term.
The Leadership Henry Legacy Project seek volunteers to help renovate the Henry County Fire Safety Theater.
Food and entertainment will travel weekly to Stockbridge after city officials approved an agreement on Monday with the Atlanta Food Truck Park.
- Region 4-AAAA Tournament: Jonesboro, Eagle’s Landing to meet in semifinals
- Ola repeats as county swimming champions
- All-Region Team: Henry County’s Moore named Co-Player of the Year
- 42 county wrestlers qualify for state tournament, Locust Grove to send 10 | PHOTOS
- Atlanta Motor Speedway offering affordable ticket packages for race weekend
- All-Region Team: Luella’s Jacobs named Player of the Year
These two candidates received the most votes from our Republican and Democratic poll for president of the United States. Which one would you vote for to serve as president?
(In the Democratic poll, Bernie Sanders received 44 percent of votes; Hillary Clinton received 30 percent; Martin O'Malley received 26 percent. In the Republican poll, Donald Trump received 43 percent of votes; Ted Cruz received 41 percent; and Marco Rubio received 7.4 percent. Other candidates received less than 7.4 percent)