Shane’s Rib Shack hosted a successful 7th Annual Rib Giveaway recently.
As a utility located within the Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District, the Henry County Water Authority is an active participant in public outreach to educate citizens on how to protect natural water resources.
Students’ report on effects of tobacco-use elicits invitation to meet
Surgeon General Vivek Murthy was impressed enough with the projects of the middle school students to invite them to meet with him on a recent trip to Atlanta.
What do you get when you mix a pug and a beagle?
Robert Brock walked along Hampton’s Main Street looking at names on the crosses and flags that line the street.
School Notebook 05-23-15
Dutchtown High’s agriscience department plan to host a final plant sale of the school year, May 26-27.
Glen Haven Baptist Church, 345 East Lake Road in McDonough, will host a monthly public servants breakfast, June 3 at 7:30 a.m. in the gym.
Included among the hundreds graduating in the Class of 2015 are Henry County’s STAR students.
Graduating seniors from all over Henry County who have played well enough and maintained high academic levels, are moving on to collegiate sports with scholarships.
Thousand of students will reach the pinnacle of their high school career’s next week.
Visitors were invited to choose from props to dress up and have their photo taken in the Henry Herald’s picture frame at the newspaper’s Geranium Festival booth in McDonough Saturday.
Students registered early this month for the kindergarten program at New Hope Elementary
Vickie Mullins was featured during the senior awards ceremony Sunday at Ola High.
The Geranium Jam provided a night to remember.
Festival a hit in Henry County
- EUGENE ROBINSON: The long shadow of racism
- Geranium Drop returning to McDonough Square
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN: Oct. 5, 2012
- AROUND HENRY/Sept. 6, 2012: Scarecrow contest coming up
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 24, 2012: Mobile Food Pantry, Friday, in McDonough
- AROUND HENRY/Aug. 17, 2012: Final points competition for Friday Night Drags
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 16, 2012: Women's ministry treks to Warm Springs
- PEOPLE'S AGENDA/ Aug. 7, 2012: Hampton City Council to meet
- PEOPLE'S AGENDA/Aug. 1, 2012: BOC millage rate adjustment meeting is Wednesday
- AROUND HENRY: July 20, 2012
People Helping People
- Kindness Works Christmas Party brings holiday joy
- Chiropractic office supports children’s shelter
- Heyward headlines ‘Real Men’ campaign
- Heartfelt gesture in Heart Walk
- American Cancer Society seeks volunteer drivers
- ClubCorp Charity Classic coming to Eagle’s Landing 1 comment
- Simpson Street home a neighborhood jewel
- Event raises money for singer’s childhood vision
- Legacy Build kicks off Sunday
- Friendship blossoms into charity