Top Henry County Community News stories
Ten-year Stockbridge resident Neat Robinson plans to bring better leadership to Stockbridge if elected a council member this November.
The Department of Public Health hosted a Client Appreciation event.
Henry County police find escaped inmate.
McDONOUGH — People First of Henry County is hosting a Walk-A-Thon Saturday.
More Henry County Community News
Naomi is a stocky spaniel
Pastor Robert Vines and members of The Ole Country Church, 2649 Ga. 155 N. in McDonough, invites the community to a special Christmas singing Dec. 6 at 6 p.m.
Farms offering fresh-cut Christmas trees, holiday fun
STOCKBRIDGE — Allen and Susie Grant do more than grow and sell Christmas trees.
This Thanksgiving will see more travelers than it has in the past eight years, according to AAA.
McDONOUGH — Hampton and Locust Grove are kicking off the holiday season Thanksgiving Day with the lighting of their Christmas trees.
Dozens of families turned out recently for an evening Thanksgiving play and dinner at Stockbridge Elementary.
While some retailers will be closed all of Thanksgiving Day, some are planning to continue their Thanksgiving evening opening traditions.
Although retail stores skip right from ghosts and pumpkins to tinsel and mistletoe, the Thanksgiving weekend is still the traditional kick-off to the holiday shopping season.
The city of Hampton is hosting its annual Tree Lighting Ceremony, Nov. 26 at 7 p.m.
Henry County restaurant health scores for 11/14/15-11/23/15
School Notebook 11-21-15
Henry County Schools is again the beneficiary of “outstanding” business community support, school officials said this week.
Schools observe Thanksgiving holidays.
Students politely interrupt Christina Phillips in search of more feedback sheets. One after another, they make the request.
Ribbon cuttings ceremonies in Henry County.
Neon is a an active shepherd mix. He’s young and has the most engaging smile.
Henry County Lifestyles
- 'Tis the season: Local farms offering fresh-cut Christmas trees, holiday fun | PHOTOS
- Hampton, Locust Grove lighting Christmas trees Thursday
- School, students give thanks
- Schools receive $9,400 Central Georgia EMC contribution
- Students catching on to personalized learning in Henry County
- Pet of the Week — Neon
- Girl Scouts brand honey mustard pretzels recalled
- Henry County Schools to host fourth Leadership Listens Series event
- Students tour North Georgias social, natural history
- The vision of one became the vision of many: Hood Street Art Center opens its doors | PHOTOS
Henry County Sports
- Area twins close out senior football seasons together
- Stockbridge hoops make history, beat Ola 101-50
- Total of 25 Henry athletes ink scholarships during early signing period
- Volleyball Player of the Year: Lynnlee Mather, ELCA, Middle Hitter, Sr.
- 2015 All-Henry County Volleyball Team
- BASKETBALL: Eagle’s Landing and Henry County undefeated, new coaches get their first wins
- This Week in Football: Elite Eight presents challenges for Stockbridge, ELCA
- ELCA rolls into second round of football playoffs with big W over Mount Pisgah
- Eleven ELCA students take advantage of early signing period
- Hampton celebrates its first signing class during early signing period