STOCKBRIDGE — For some teens, it’s the pinnacle of their high school careers. For others, it’s a rite of passage. However for many girls it’s their moment to feel like a princess for a night.
HAMPTON — Local teen sensation Da Famous Boyz will render a special performance at Dutchtown Middle School for a worthy cause Friday.
McDONOUGH — An army of Henry County Firemen were honored Tuesday afternoon, by the Hudson Self Storage Unit in Stockbridge for their efforts on Feb. 9, 2012.
STOCKBRIDGE — Community Christian student Gabbi Brannon is using her athletic ability and popularity for a good cause.
Eagle’s Landing Christian Church, at 1748 Brannan Road in McDonough, will host a Lord’s Supper service Thursday at 7 p.m.
McDONOUGH — Maybe it was the sauce or the pizza dough that brought Mindy and Joe Berger together.
HAMPTON — Lynn Sowell has loved horses all her life. In fact, they’re how she has made a living for the past 40 years.
Shiloh Baptist Church’s Career Development Committee will host a free job-readiness workshop Saturday.
JONESBORO — Clayton County dog owners are among those who have found the Paw Pad Dog Hotel the “creme de la creme” for their pooches.
Henry County boasts plethora of events
McDONOUGH — The sun was shining and the weather was mild and cool on Saturday as several community members came out to celebrate Eagle’s Landing Country Club’s 25th anniversary.
McDONOUGH — It was the love and appreciation for her husband that was the driving force behind Margaret Lee’s decision to open Jazzy Brown Wine Bar and Jazz Cafe in McDonough.
LOCUST GROVE — The halls of Locust Grove High School were a bit different this past Friday. Students otherwise dressed in clothes displaying their favorite brands or sports teams were walking around wearing homemade T-shirts with green hand prints painted on them. A fashion statement? Hardly.
McDONOUGH — Get ready, comic fans. For the first time, the Atlanta South Comic Convention will be hosted in McDonough.
Henry County seniors invited to join social group
Stockbridge resident Jo Milligan wasn’t sure she wanted to go dancing again after her husband died eight years ago but a Henry Daily Herald article convinced her to give it a chance.
- Geranium Drop returning to McDonough Square
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN: Oct. 5, 2012
- AROUND HENRY/Sept. 6, 2012: Scarecrow contest coming up
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 24, 2012: Mobile Food Pantry, Friday, in McDonough
- AROUND HENRY/Aug. 17, 2012: Final points competition for Friday Night Drags
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 16, 2012: Women's ministry treks to Warm Springs
- PEOPLE'S AGENDA/ Aug. 7, 2012: Hampton City Council to meet
- PEOPLE'S AGENDA/Aug. 1, 2012: BOC millage rate adjustment meeting is Wednesday
- AROUND HENRY: July 20, 2012
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN: July 20, 2012
People Helping People
- Kindness Works Christmas Party brings holiday joy
- Chiropractic office supports children’s shelter
- Heyward headlines ‘Real Men’ campaign
- Heartfelt gesture in Heart Walk
- American Cancer Society seeks volunteer drivers
- ClubCorp Charity Classic coming to Eagle’s Landing 1 comment
- Simpson Street home a neighborhood jewel
- Event raises money for singer’s childhood vision
- Legacy Build kicks off Sunday
- Friendship blossoms into charity