McDONOUGH — Santa’s coming to town.
ATLANTA — It’s time to run or dye this weekend.
McDONOUGH — Downtown McDonough kicks off its holiday season with events to make people’s shopping experience more pleasant.
McDONOUGH — Seventeen-year-old Bryan Ochoa was the class of the field in the Get Set Grow Bon Voyage 5K Saturday morning, crossing the finish line at 19.01.
COVINGTON — Right at Home in-home care and assistance, which serves Henry County, has announced the winners of its 2013-2014 Rookie of the Year and Growth Achievement award.
Owner of Flour Power Bakery donates organ
McDONOUGH — It may have been cinnamon roles that led Larry Miller, 79, to receiving a new kidney.
McDONOUGH — Mark Sanders is prepared for just about anything.
Henry County hosts weekend events to kick off holiday season
McDONOUGH — Get Set Grow’s Adam Stanfield says bon voyage this weekend with a final 5K.
8-year-old raises $1,338 for Henry County Humane Society
McDONOUGH — Anastyn Jones’ 8th birthday wish came true Tuesday with the help of friends, family and animal lovers from around the world.
McDONOUGH — When Anastyn Jones, 7, was brainstorming with her family about what she wanted for her upcoming birthday, she couldn’t think of anything.
McDonough — Henry County is buzzing with holiday fever this month from fun runs to Thanksgiving and Christmas festivities.
McDONOUGH — The infamous Grinch will make his appearance on the square this weekend as the McDonough holiday arts festival returns for yet another year.
STOCKBRIDGE — The Henry Hurricanes are polishing their wheels and putting their game faces on as they prepare to challenge some of the state’s top contenders at the Wheelchair Handball State Championship.
McDONOUGH — Get Set Grow will, once again, host one of their popular 5K runs this month, but this time with a heavy heart.
The Herbal Bee Co. sells wares in the Courthouse Square Market
McDONOUGH — When lotion and soap did nothing to alleviate Rebecca Stanton Folkes’ young family of their dry skin and hives she knew she had to do something.
- Christians, cut the complaining - Gabriel Stovall
- Children’s plays to tell the story of Christmas
- 'Customer service doesn't end at work'
- Festival draws crowds at Eagle’s Landing First Baptist
- Couple married nearly 74 years
- CinderSilly takes children, adults on dramatic adventures
- Clayton, Henry small ministries making big impact
- Sock monkeys for Jesus
- Training aimed at keeping churches safe
- 5K walk set for Saturday
Food and Recipes
- Chevy’s Diner and Pub to become KirbyG’s 2 comments
- St. Patty’s Day Crawl set for Saturday
- Girl Scouts collect books to help kids
- Fresh fruit, vegetable sales ongoing in McDonough
- COUPON QUEEN: Retailers weigh in on coupon etiquette
- Just Loaf’n returns to Stockbridge
- COUPON QUEEN: Shopping with one eye on the other guy’s cart 1 comment
- Dinner, kisses, flowers, stir emotions of love
- COUPON QUEEN: The reality behind ‘extreme couponing’
- COUPON QUEEN: Breaking bad: When shoppers abuse coupons
Home and Garden
- Houses show the love for birds, sports
- Arbor Day tree giveaway Friday
- Master Gardeners host tour of Henry County gardens
- Volunteers, park staff renovate Stone Pavilion
- Annual seedling giveaway set for Friday
- Patrick Henry garden offers interactive science lessons
- Clayton State recycling program flourishes
- McDonough group hosts ‘Millard Fuller Legacy Build’
- Garden group hosts 'Assisted Living Day'