Alexis Perkey, 12, and John Guiller, 7, weren’t clowning around when they completed the Clayton News Daily and Henry Daily Herald’s coloring contest Sept. 12.
A timeline of Chick-fil-A founder Truett Cathy’s life.
Chick-fil-A founder Truett Cathy has been praised for many reasons since his death was announced more than a week ago.
Apple is giving away U2's new album, "Songs of Innocence," for free on its iTunes store through Oct. 13.
The Marvel misfits are nearing $300 million at domestic theaters
“Guardians of the Galaxy” has been No. 1 with ticket buyers for four of the six weeks it has been showing.
Joan Rivers has died at the age of 81, her daughter said in a statement. She had been in a New York hospital recovering from complications during a recent surgery.
McDONOUGH — For NASCAR fans in Henry County it paid to spend this weekend.
Pop star Justin Bieber was charged with assault and dangerous driving over the weekend after an incident near the small Canadian town where he grew up.
Neil Simon’s ‘Plaza Suite’ comes to the Stockbridge Community Arts Center Sept. 5-7.
A record number of gamers, cosplayers, comic book readers and pop culture fans are expected to pour into downtown Atlanta this Labor Day weekend for the 28th consecutive year of Dragon Con.
Jonesboro tourist attraction received National Register of Historic Places plaque this year
After 42 years on the National Register of Historic Places, Stately Oaks Plantation finally has something to show for it.
Local historian Peter Bonner working to preserve piece of movie history
Local historian Peter Bonner explains in an op-ed piece why he is working to restore the remains of the Tara facade from ‘Gone With The Wind.’
A look back from the Clayton News Daily’s archives
Clayton News Daily archive photos of faces and events at Stately Oaks over the years.
This was the Tara Ball — a reenactment of a typical 19th century ball hosted Historical Jonesboro/Clayton County Inc. in the Eagle’s Landing Country Club Aug. 9.
A few weeks before Gen. William T. Sherman marched his troops into Clayton County to cut the final supply line for Confederates in Atlanta, Union cavalrymen led by Maj. Gen. Judson Kilpatrick conducted raids in an attempt to cut it.
- Christians, cut the complaining - Gabriel Stovall
- Children’s plays to tell the story of Christmas
- 'Customer service doesn't end at work'
- Festival draws crowds at Eagle’s Landing First Baptist
- Couple married nearly 74 years
- CinderSilly takes children, adults on dramatic adventures
- Clayton, Henry small ministries making big impact
- Sock monkeys for Jesus
- Training aimed at keeping churches safe
- 5K walk set for Saturday
Food and Recipes
- Chevy’s Diner and Pub to become KirbyG’s 2 comments
- St. Patty’s Day Crawl set for Saturday
- Girl Scouts collect books to help kids
- Fresh fruit, vegetable sales ongoing in McDonough
- COUPON QUEEN: Retailers weigh in on coupon etiquette
- Just Loaf’n returns to Stockbridge
- COUPON QUEEN: Shopping with one eye on the other guy’s cart 1 comment
- Dinner, kisses, flowers, stir emotions of love
- COUPON QUEEN: The reality behind ‘extreme couponing’
- COUPON QUEEN: Breaking bad: When shoppers abuse coupons
Home and Garden
- Houses show the love for birds, sports
- Arbor Day tree giveaway Friday
- Master Gardeners host tour of Henry County gardens
- Volunteers, park staff renovate Stone Pavilion
- Annual seedling giveaway set for Friday
- Patrick Henry garden offers interactive science lessons
- Clayton State recycling program flourishes
- McDonough group hosts ‘Millard Fuller Legacy Build’
- Garden group hosts 'Assisted Living Day'