The patient is an adult being treated in an isolation unit in Dallas
Health officials have confirmed the first case if Ebola to emerge in the United States.
McDONOUGH — It’s that time of year again. The time for pink ribbons, pink tutus, pink T-shirts and all around way too much pink.
HAMPTON —The 17th annual Bear Creek Festival returns to McBrayer Park this weekend, and organizers said they hope it will draw a large crowd.
HAMPTON — Georgia State Fair officials raced against the clock Friday morning to finish setting up for its big opening just a few hours later.
McDONOUGH — As summer comes to an end and the cooler weather starts to breeze in, the McDonough Jerk Festival attempts to bring the Caribbean to Henry County.
Civil War re-enactors bring history to life for Battle of Atlanta 150th Anniversary | PHOTOS | VIDEO
More than 1,500 Civil War re-enactors descended upon Hampton and Lovejoy for the annual Battle of Atlanta 150th Anniversary weekend at Nash Farm Battlefield.
'A Walk Amoing the Tombstones' ends up in second place
"Maze Runner" pulls in $32.5 million in U.S. and Canadian box offices.
Alexis Perkey, 12, and John Guiller, 7, weren’t clowning around when they completed the Clayton News Daily and Henry Daily Herald’s coloring contest Sept. 12.
A timeline of Chick-fil-A founder Truett Cathy’s life.
Chick-fil-A founder Truett Cathy has been praised for many reasons since his death was announced more than a week ago.
Apple is giving away U2's new album, "Songs of Innocence," for free on its iTunes store through Oct. 13.
The Marvel misfits are nearing $300 million at domestic theaters
“Guardians of the Galaxy” has been No. 1 with ticket buyers for four of the six weeks it has been showing.
Joan Rivers has died at the age of 81, her daughter said in a statement. She had been in a New York hospital recovering from complications during a recent surgery.
McDONOUGH — For NASCAR fans in Henry County it paid to spend this weekend.
Pop star Justin Bieber was charged with assault and dangerous driving over the weekend after an incident near the small Canadian town where he grew up.
- Christians, cut the complaining - Gabriel Stovall
- Children’s plays to tell the story of Christmas
- 'Customer service doesn't end at work'
- Festival draws crowds at Eagle’s Landing First Baptist
- Couple married nearly 74 years
- CinderSilly takes children, adults on dramatic adventures
- Clayton, Henry small ministries making big impact
- Sock monkeys for Jesus
- Training aimed at keeping churches safe
- 5K walk set for Saturday
Food and Recipes
- Chevy’s Diner and Pub to become KirbyG’s 2 comments
- St. Patty’s Day Crawl set for Saturday
- Girl Scouts collect books to help kids
- Fresh fruit, vegetable sales ongoing in McDonough
- COUPON QUEEN: Retailers weigh in on coupon etiquette
- Just Loaf’n returns to Stockbridge
- COUPON QUEEN: Shopping with one eye on the other guy’s cart 1 comment
- Dinner, kisses, flowers, stir emotions of love
- COUPON QUEEN: The reality behind ‘extreme couponing’
- COUPON QUEEN: Breaking bad: When shoppers abuse coupons
Home and Garden
- Houses show the love for birds, sports
- Arbor Day tree giveaway Friday
- Master Gardeners host tour of Henry County gardens
- Volunteers, park staff renovate Stone Pavilion
- Annual seedling giveaway set for Friday
- Patrick Henry garden offers interactive science lessons
- Clayton State recycling program flourishes
- McDonough group hosts ‘Millard Fuller Legacy Build’
- Garden group hosts 'Assisted Living Day'