MARTA will bring three different routes into Clayton County by March 21
Welcome to the MARTA Ride Guide, an easy-to-follow guide explaining the basics of the transit system coming to Clayton County in less than a month.
MARTA isn’t just offering rides to residents — there are jobs to be had, too.
Officials with Henry County Special Olympics are planning a fundraiser in partnership with the Atlanta Motor Speedway Children’s Charities.
The nonprofit A Friend’s House is taking part in a fundraising effort through March 7.
Dutchtown Elementary students celebrated eastern culture in the school’s annual Chinese New Years celebrations this month.
Henry County Schools will be closed Monday in recognition of Presidents’ Day.
After a successful job fair last year brought hundreds of applicants to Henry County Schools in search of a teaching job, district officials are planning to host another certified teacher job fair this month.
Students trickled in throughout the afternoon and sat at desks supplied with construction paper and markers.
Caleb Kirksey works part-time at a local grocery store and takes online classes so that one day he will be able to have his own business.
The winners have been announced from the Seventh Annual Henry Has Talent Show, which was presented by the Ferst Foundation of Henry County and the Kiwanis Club of Henry County.
McDONOUGH — Absolutely Flowers is burning the midnight oil — all in the name of love.
Dutchtown High’s Chidera Osuji is the 2015 Henry County STAR Student.
The kids left the labyrinth with smiles on their faces.
The Henry County Board of Education is discussing a proposal to decrease the number of proofs of residence for students who enroll in the district.
- Christians, cut the complaining - Gabriel Stovall
- Children’s plays to tell the story of Christmas
- 'Customer service doesn't end at work'
- Festival draws crowds at Eagle’s Landing First Baptist
- Couple married nearly 74 years
- CinderSilly takes children, adults on dramatic adventures
- Clayton, Henry small ministries making big impact
- Sock monkeys for Jesus
- Training aimed at keeping churches safe
- 5K walk set for Saturday
Food and Recipes
- Chevy’s Diner and Pub to become KirbyG’s 2 comments
- St. Patty’s Day Crawl set for Saturday
- Girl Scouts collect books to help kids
- Fresh fruit, vegetable sales ongoing in McDonough
- COUPON QUEEN: Retailers weigh in on coupon etiquette
- Just Loaf’n returns to Stockbridge
- COUPON QUEEN: Shopping with one eye on the other guy’s cart 1 comment
- Dinner, kisses, flowers, stir emotions of love
- COUPON QUEEN: The reality behind ‘extreme couponing’
- COUPON QUEEN: Breaking bad: When shoppers abuse coupons
Home and Garden
- Houses show the love for birds, sports
- Arbor Day tree giveaway Friday
- Master Gardeners host tour of Henry County gardens
- Volunteers, park staff renovate Stone Pavilion
- Annual seedling giveaway set for Friday
- Patrick Henry garden offers interactive science lessons
- Clayton State recycling program flourishes
- McDonough group hosts ‘Millard Fuller Legacy Build’
- Garden group hosts 'Assisted Living Day'