Local little leaguers big heroes at Roberto Clemente tourney
Thirteen local 8-year-olds were Henry County heroes Saturday when they won the Roberto Clemente World Series at Richard Craig Park.
McDONOUGH — Henry County residents will have two opportunities to here live music this weekend.
Country music star Garth Brooks said on Thursday he was coming out of recording retirement and will release new music for the first time in more than decade.
STOCKBRIDGE —Take a walk on the dark side. The dark side of the park that is.
The McDonough Square just became a happier place to visit.
Harry Potter has returned, in a short story posted online by J.K. Rowling that features her best-selling hero at a school reunion, approaching the age of 34 and showing a few grey hairs.
Check out our photo gallery of summertime life on the McDonough Square.
Photos don’t do Hager justice.
McDONOUGH — Kick off this year’s Independence Day with a bang at Nash Farm for live music, fun and fireworks.
35 dogs now calling Noah’s Ark Animal Sactuary home
LOCUST GROVE — Kandi Allen had a hard time holding back the tears as she talked about 35 abused and neglected dogs.
McDONOUGH — A Year With Frog and Toad is a whimsical show following two great friends and will be coming to the Henry County Performing Arts Center June 26-29 at 7:30 p.m. with a matinee showing at 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
The lineup for the 2014 Music Midtown festival at Piedmont Park in Atlanta has been released.
LOCUST GROVE — When was the last time anyone saw a bear eating birthday cake — that wasn’t in a cartoon?
A little rain doesn’t hurt a garden and it didn’t stop Community Gardens of Henry County from going forward with its annual tomato sandwich party at Heritage Park Saturday night.
McDONOUGH — While school summer break is awesome, it can sometimes get a little boring for the kids.
- Christians, cut the complaining - Gabriel Stovall
- Children’s plays to tell the story of Christmas
- 'Customer service doesn't end at work'
- Festival draws crowds at Eagle’s Landing First Baptist
- Couple married nearly 74 years
- CinderSilly takes children, adults on dramatic adventures
- Clayton, Henry small ministries making big impact
- Sock monkeys for Jesus
- Training aimed at keeping churches safe
- 5K walk set for Saturday
Food and Recipes
- Chevy’s Diner and Pub to become KirbyG’s 2 comments
- St. Patty’s Day Crawl set for Saturday
- Girl Scouts collect books to help kids
- Fresh fruit, vegetable sales ongoing in McDonough
- COUPON QUEEN: Retailers weigh in on coupon etiquette
- Just Loaf’n returns to Stockbridge
- COUPON QUEEN: Shopping with one eye on the other guy’s cart 1 comment
- Dinner, kisses, flowers, stir emotions of love
- COUPON QUEEN: The reality behind ‘extreme couponing’
- COUPON QUEEN: Breaking bad: When shoppers abuse coupons
Home and Garden
- Houses show the love for birds, sports
- Arbor Day tree giveaway Friday
- Master Gardeners host tour of Henry County gardens
- Volunteers, park staff renovate Stone Pavilion
- Annual seedling giveaway set for Friday
- Patrick Henry garden offers interactive science lessons
- Clayton State recycling program flourishes
- McDonough group hosts ‘Millard Fuller Legacy Build’
- Garden group hosts 'Assisted Living Day'