Area fifth through 12th-grade students took part in 4-H events this month, bringing home top honors for their efforts.
Students at Pleasant Grove Elementary have a powerful motivation to complete their latest engineering project — their peers are counting on them.
Kristen Garner scoffs at the thought of a traditional librarian role in today’s school media center.
Henry Players prepare for new musical in new spot
Like Dorothy in the “Wizard of Oz,” the Henry Players have been clicking their heels looking for a home.
Teachers, staff to report for professional learning day
Officials remind parents that there will be no school Monday for students.
Don’t let Burlap’s name fool you.
Parents are looking to replace a dated playground they fear could be hazardous to the students who use it.
Henry County Schools is honoring and recognizing its Board of Education by participating in the annual statewide School Board Appreciation Week sponsored by the Georgia School Boards Association.
Enthusiasm overcame the group of students from Langston Hughes High in Fulton County during a visit to Clayton State University.
Retired educators from across the Southern Crescent received updates on their philanthropic and community service efforts.
Clayton County residents “just can’t wait” for MARTA
School Notebook 3-14-15
Christian Hill, a junior from Hampton, was among 40 Reinhardt University students named to Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges for 2015.
Rocky Creek Elementary families turned out for the school’s Black History Month Program to celebrate black history and culture.
Service agencies, nonprofit groups urged to apply
Henry County has been awarded federal funds made available through the Department of Homeland Security Federal Emergency Management Agency under the Emergency Food and Shelter Program.
U.S. Rep. Jody Hice spoke to a group of Ola High students Wednesday.
- Christians, cut the complaining - Gabriel Stovall
- Children’s plays to tell the story of Christmas
- 'Customer service doesn't end at work'
- Festival draws crowds at Eagle’s Landing First Baptist
- Couple married nearly 74 years
- CinderSilly takes children, adults on dramatic adventures
- Clayton, Henry small ministries making big impact
- Sock monkeys for Jesus
- Training aimed at keeping churches safe
- 5K walk set for Saturday
Food and Recipes
- Chevy’s Diner and Pub to become KirbyG’s 2 comments
- St. Patty’s Day Crawl set for Saturday
- Girl Scouts collect books to help kids
- Fresh fruit, vegetable sales ongoing in McDonough
- COUPON QUEEN: Retailers weigh in on coupon etiquette
- Just Loaf’n returns to Stockbridge
- COUPON QUEEN: Shopping with one eye on the other guy’s cart 1 comment
- Dinner, kisses, flowers, stir emotions of love
- COUPON QUEEN: The reality behind ‘extreme couponing’
- COUPON QUEEN: Breaking bad: When shoppers abuse coupons
Home and Garden
- Houses show the love for birds, sports
- Arbor Day tree giveaway Friday
- Master Gardeners host tour of Henry County gardens
- Volunteers, park staff renovate Stone Pavilion
- Annual seedling giveaway set for Friday
- Patrick Henry garden offers interactive science lessons
- Clayton State recycling program flourishes
- McDonough group hosts ‘Millard Fuller Legacy Build’
- Garden group hosts 'Assisted Living Day'