- Rodgers, Packers stun Lions with huge comeback on Monday Night Football
- Report: Panthers expect QB Newton back after bye week
- Report: Steelers lose DE Stephon Tuitt for season
- Ryan Blaney edges Ryan Newman to win weather-delayed race at Talladega
- Union Grove sweeps Henry County Cross Country championships
- Five-star forward Barnes commits to Florida State
- PG&E should compensate customers for power shutoffs, California governor says
- Mark Allen, soldier injured in 2009 search for Bowe Bergdahl, dies
- Virginia law requiring couples to disclose race is unconstitutional, judge says
- A third of US Nobel Prize winners in chemistry, medicine and physics are immigrants
- More than 100 people showed up to celebrate this crossing guard's birthday
- Ronan Farrow says National Enquirer shredded Trump-related documents
- Top union officials set to meet in Detroit, a sign of progress in GM strike
- NBC News president skewers Ronan Farrow for 'efforts to defame' network
- Panera defends its mac and cheese after a video exposed the menu item is, gasp, cooked in a bag
- This new ETF doesn't own Walmart, Disney or IBM. Here's why
- The Booker Prize breaks from the rules and names two winners for 2019
- Pharrell explains how 'Blurred Lines' controversy helped him realize 'we live in a chauvinist culture'
- Brie Larson's reaction to witnessing a proposal is so pure
- Lauren Daigle's the crossover artist leading the 50th GMA Dove Awards
- 'Bourne' again: 'Treadstone' moves thriller legacy into TV
- How Kevin Smith's near-death experience gave new life to his filmmaking
- Drought Monitor: Georgia experiencing 'flash drought' around Lake Lanier, south metro area
- Family of student killed near Kennesaw State says dispute was over loud music
- Georgia firearms deer season opens Oct. 19
- VIDEO: President Jimmy Carter helps build homes despite suffering a fall
- Despite 14 stitches and a black eye, Jimmy Carter is back building homes
- Police seek driver in hit-and-run that left pedestrian critically injured in Newton County
- Exposure to pollution linked to 'silent miscarriages'
- Vaping is increasing among younger people -- but not so for older adults, study says
- Suicide attempts by black teens are increasing, study says
- Health officials warn of possible measles exposure at Philadelphia International Airport
- Answers in vaping-related lung injury investigation could take months, CDC official says
Breaking News Alerts
Get Breaking News alerts from Henry Herald delivered to your email.
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Local news headlines from Henry Herald.
Sports headlines from Henry Herald.