While the number of children who tested positive for Covid-19 declined slightly, children made up a greater percentage of the total new US Covid-19 cases in the most recent week over the previous week, accounting for nearly 27% of all cases reported nationwide, the American Academy of Pediat… Read more
State Department spokesman Ned Price has tested positive for Covid-19 after participating in the UN General Assembly last week. Read more
- Bradley Beal: Not getting vaxxed for ‘personal reasons’
- Kyrie Irving wants to keep vaccination status private
- Chiefs coach Andy Reid released from hospital
- Joel Embiid ‘disappointed’ with Ben Simmons
- Bill Belichick resists nostalgia as Tom Brady Week begins in New England
- Younghoe Koo, Falcons give head coach Arthur Smith first win
- Australia on track to reopen 'by Christmas at the latest,' says tourism minister
- The windowless cabin design that could be the future of air travel
- US to ease travel restrictions on fully vaccinated foreign visitors
- Winnie the Pooh's tree house for rent at this 'Bearbnb'
- What it's like on Virgin's adults-only cruise ship
- Notre Dame cathedral in Paris will reopen in 2024, five years after disastrous fire
- Man who opened fire in Tennessee Kroger was asked to leave his job the morning of the incident, police say
- North Korea launches projectile presumed to be short-range missile, South Korea says
- Woman charged with starting California's Fawn Fire while trying to boil water
- Lawmakers set to grill top military leaders on Afghanistan for first time since troop withdrawal
- State Department spokesman says he has tested positive for Covid-19
- Man who filmed Rodney King's 1991 beating by police dies of Covid-19, friend says
- Anthony Johnson, 'Friday' actor and comedian, has died
- Jimmy Greaves, England World Cup winner and Tottenham legend, dies aged 81
- Clive Sinclair, an inventor who helped popularize personal computers, dies at 81
- Jane Powell, star of Hollywood Golden Age musicals, dead at 92
- RECIPE: Mom's Dreamy Chocolate Cake
- RECIPE: Sweet Corn and Tomato Sauté with Grilled Salmon
- Chipotle is adding a new meat to its menu
- Most common nutrient deficiencies—and the superfoods that can help
- Sausage French Toast Roll-Ups, a traditional breakfast with a twist
- Navy Bean and Collard Greens Soup offers many different benefits
- Georgia cops, firefighters, other first responders getting $1,000 bonuses
- Report: Trump at 'substantial risk' of state charges in Georgia
- UGA students help with contact tracing in Athens
- COVID among bus drivers leads to national shortage
- Georgia Red Cross CEO, daughter raise awareness of sickle cell disease
- Herschel Walker is often seen and seldom heard as Senate campaign gets rolling
- Daily pace of new Covid-19 vaccinations is the lowest since the CDC started tracking in mid-January
- 'The writing is on the wall. Why can't they read it?': Teens aren't getting the Covid-19 vaccine even at clinics meant for them
- Want to help prevent more variants down the road? Get vaccinated, CDC director says
- 5 things to know about coronavirus booster shots
- 'We will not boost our way out of this pandemic,' CDC director says as 70 million eligible Americans remain unvaccinated
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.
Breaking News Alerts
Get Breaking News alerts from Henry Herald delivered to your email.
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Coronavirus outbreak updates
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox daily.
Digital delivery of the Henry Herald e-Edition
Get the Henry Herald e-edition delivered directly to your email inbox every Wednesday and Saturday morning.
Henry County Eats
Sign up for Henry County Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in Henry County sprinkled with recipes.
Get Henry Herald headlines delivered to your email inbox daily.
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather.
Most popular posts from HenryHerald.com
Get the most popular posts on HenryHerald.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Get Henry Herald sports headlines delivered to your email inbox daily.