Basketball Hall of Famer Patrick Ewing has returned home after a brief hospitalization for the coronavirus, his son says in a tweet. Read more
Georgetown men's basketball coach and Hall of Famer Patrick Ewing is recovering at home and "getting better" in his battle with the coronavirus, his son said Monday. Read more
The NHL and NHL Players' Association are targeting a date in early June for their transition to Phase 2 of their return to play initiative in a memo distributed to all teams and players late Sunday. Read more
- Charlotte to host second midweek NASCAR Cup race
- Patrick Ewing 'getting better' in battle with coronavirus
- Jimmie Johnson falls to last at Coca-Cola 600 after car fails inspection
- NHL eyes voluntary small group training in Phase 2
- Stockbridge grad Cailla Williams powered Clark Atlanta offense
- Woodland grad Mallie Brown shines in first season at USC-Upstate
- 20 hikers are rescued from the Devil's Bathtub in Virginia after flash flooding
- Multistate manhunt ongoing for UConn student after killing, home invasion
- A thousand flags honor Massachusetts military heroes in a scaled-back Memorial Day observance
- This recent grad is upcycling thousands of graduation gowns to help hospitals in need of PPE
- Lawmakers want the VA to remove swastikas from gravestones at two veterans cemeteries
- Want to buy a used car? Rental car companies are offering up some good deals
- Hassett says unemployment rate could be 'north of 20%' in May with possible double-digits in November
- Self-serve salad bars and all-you-can-eat buffets face an uncertain future in the age of coronavirus
- Health care stocks are solid, but some remain a big gamble
- New York Times publishes names of 1,000 lives lost to coronavirus
- Check out these simple and fun crafts to keep kids entertained
- Download and print these kids' activity sheets to fill some down time
- Download and print these kids' activity sheets to pass the time
- Download and print these kids' activity sheets for hours of fun
- Celebrate Earth Day at home with these family activities
- RONDA RICH: Lynyrd Skynyrd plane crash reveals everyday heroes
- Kevin Hart is annoying pregnant wife during lockdown
- When you finish 'The Lovebirds,' more Issa Rae and Kumail Nanjiani await
- Buying Guide: These silicone wall vases are the most fun way to display plants
- Taylor Swift fans think she outsmarted Scooter Braun with song cover
- Queen guitarist Brian May says he 'could have died' after he was rushed to hospital with heart attack
- Georgia man charged with fraud for falsely claiming he was infected with Covid-19, federal prosecutors say
- Georgia General Assembly about to tackle coronavirus-depleted state budget
- Financial pain from COVID-19 hits Georgia health agencies, hospitals
- Gov. Brian Kemp urges patience for Georgia's COVID-19 data
- Man who recorded Ahmaud Arbery shooting arrested on murder charge
- WATCH: Georgia Governor Brian Kemp's Thursday afternoon press conference
- Warmer weather means it's time to be tick aware
- As death toll nears 100,000, some Americans break from social distancing during holiday weekend
- Covid-19 cases surge in some states as Americans celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- How to stay cool without air conditioning this summer
- How to help children with ADHD thrive in a virtual schoolhouse
Breaking News Alerts
Get Breaking News alerts from Henry Herald delivered to your email.
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Coronavirus outbreak updates
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox twice daily.
Henry County Eats
Sign up for Henry County Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in Henry County sprinkled with recipes.
Local news headlines from Henry Herald.
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather.
Most popular posts from HenryHerald.com
Get the most popular posts on HenryHerald.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Sports headlines from Henry Herald.
POLL: Do you agree with Georgia Governor Brian Kemp's decision to reopen hair salons, gyms and bowling alleys?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.