Details for HACKLE 018-2017-210, 018-2017-211

IN THE JUVENILE COURT OF BUTTS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN THE INTEREST OF: N.I.H., SEX: F, DOB: 08/26/2015, CASE# 018-2017-210 J.J.H., SEX: M, DOB: 06/24/2017, CASE# 018-2017-211 Minor Children NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: GREGORY BROWN AND ALL KNOWN OR UNKNOWN PUTATIVE FATHERS AND TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AND ANYONE CLAIMING A PARENTAL INTEREST IN SAID CHILD(REN) BORN TO CASSANDRA DANIELLE HACKLE. You are notified that a Petition for Termination of Parental Rights was filed against you in said county on February 28, 2019 and by reason of an Order for Service by Publication dated February 28, 2019, YOU ARE HEREBY COMMANDED AND REQUIRED TO BE AND APPEAR before the Butts County Juvenile Court, Butts County Courthouse, Jackson, Georgia on October 3, 2019 at 8:30 o'clock, a.m. for a hearing on said action and to serve an answer on Petitioner's Attorney, Kent Lawrence, 423 S. Mulberry Street, Jackson, GA 30233. You may obtain a copy of the petition by contacting the Butts County Juvenile Court Clerk. If the court at the trial finds that the facts set out in the petition to terminate parental rights are true and that termination of your rights will serve the best interests of your children, the court can enter a judgment ending your rights to your children. If the judgment terminates your parental rights, you will no longer have any rights to your children. This means that you will not have the right to visit, contact, or have custody of your children or make any decisions affecting your children or your children's earnings or property. Your children will be legally freed to be adopted by someone else. Even if your parental rights are terminated: (1) You will still be responsible for providing financial support (child support payments) for your children's care unless and until your children are adopted; and (2) Your children can still inherit from you unless and until you children are adopted. This is a very serious matter. You should contact an attorney immediately so that you can be prepared for the court hearing. You have the right to hire an attorney and to have him or her represent you. If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, the court will appoint an attorney if the court finds that you are an indigent person. Whether or not you decide to hire an attorney, you have the right to attend the hearing of your case, to call witnesses on your behalf, and to question those witnesses brought against you. If you have any questions concerning this notice, you may call the telephone number of the clerk's office which is 678-774-8595. NOTICE TO BIOLOGICAL FATHERS A father who is not the legal father is advised that you may lose all rights to the child(ren) named in the petition and will not be entitled to object to the termination of your rights unless, within 30 days of receipt of this notice, he files (1) a petition to legitimate such child; and (2) notice of the filing of the petition to legitimate with the court in which the termination of parental rights proceeding is pending. WITNESS, the Honorable Clerk of this Court. This the 26th day of July, 2019. Jodi McAdams Dep. Clerk, Butts County Juvenile Court 913-609339, 8/7,14,21,28