Real estate agents and homeowners looking to sell their homes have tried "staging" their homes with rental furniture, art, and even cookies baking in the oven during an open house but this home in California that just went on the market went an extra step.
This duplex located in South Lake Tahoe, California, features mannequins in all sorts of poses in the house photos found in the listing on Zillow.com.
Only on Zillow.com for 3 days, the listing page has received over 2 million views and has been "saved" by more than 8,000 users.
If this is a success, will mannequins become the standard way to "stage" a home for sale in the future?
Scroll down through the photos below to see all the great mannequin poses and see the rest of this duplex, too.
Lake Tahoe 1.jpg
Lake Tahoe 2.jpg
Lake Tahoe 3.jpg
Lake Tahoe 4.jpg
Lake Tahoe 5.jpg
Lake Tahoe 6.jpg
Lake Tahoe 7.jpg
Lake Tahoe 8.jpg
Lake Tahoe 9.jpg
Lake Tahoe 10.jpg
Lake Tahoe 11.jpg
Lake Tahoe 12.jpg
Lake Tahoe 13.jpg
Lake Tahoe 14.jpg
Lake Tahoe 15.jpg
Lake Tahoe 16.jpg
Lake Tahoe 17.jpg
Lake Tahoe 18.jpg
Lake Tahoe 19.jpg
Lake Tahoe 20.jpg
Lake Tahoe 21.jpg
Lake Tahoe 22.jpg
Lake Tahoe 23.jpg
Lake Tahoe 24.jpg
Lake Tahoe 26.jpg
Lake Tahoe 25.jpg
Lake Tahoe 27.jpg
Lake Tahoe 28.jpg
Lake Tahoe 29.jpg
Lake Tahoe 30.jpg
Lake Tahoe 31.jpg
Lake Tahoe 32.jpg
This recently renovated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in Hampton is 4,494 square feet of charm.
As featured on
Mega-star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has listed his estate in Powder Springs for $7.5 million.
- New Creation Christian Academy boys basketball team wins state championship
- Heat take down Hawks, push win streak to six
- TE Arik Gilbert decommits from Florida, enters transfer portal again
- William Byron captures second career title at Dixie Vodka 400
- Two men arrested after Florida-Georgia manhunt that left deputy critically injured
- McDonough woman sought on fraud, forgery charges
- Former Henry County basketball player Rollins Tita dies in car accident
- Railroad work to close Ga. Highway 81 crossing in Hampton next week
- Stockbridge City Council expresses support for new aquatic center at Bridges at Jodeco
- Henry County PATH Trail Phase I complete, Phase II expansion underway
- Early voting in progress for Henry E-SPLOST
- Henry resident's retirement goes to the dogs
- Henry County breaks ground on public safety and wellness complex in Ellenwood
- Henry County delegation explains Senate Bill 22 in virtual town hall meeting
- The Irish knew what they were doing when they first put brine to brisket