As the coronavirus pandemic makes a resurgence throughout the U.S., having the latest information on medicine and health is important. From the history of diseases to cutting-edge science to the best practices during the pandemic, here are a few medical podcasts to listen to.
As featured on
Being a parent is hard. Being a parent in 2020 can feel impossible. From dealing with a pand…
Although it feels like we are living in unprecedented times, people of the past all had thei…
- Henry County opens four polling places early to accommodate voters
- Hundreds kickoff early voting in Henry County
- Henry Police to put H.E.A.T. on traffic enforcement
- Gordon brings two bachelor programs to McDonough
- Central Georgia EMC donates money to Henry County
- School district to begin final E-SPLOST V project
- Kemp appoints McCamy to Alcovy Judicial Circuit judgeship
- Union Grove girls, Locust Grove boys cross country teams win Henry County titles
- Two Henry students selected for Student Advisory Council
- Henry’s Night Out set for Oct. 22
It's starting to get chilly outside and that means you will have to make the switch from air conditioning to heat soon. Have you already turned on the heat this fall? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.