While going to the local bar or pub to meet friends for drinks has turned into virtual happy hours and social distancing socials during the COVID-19 pandemic, enjoying a cold beer or a nice glass of wine or a smooth whiskey have given many adults a welcome distraction from the global crisis. If you're looking for a new or classic cocktail recipe, the newest craft beer or which wine pairs with your next meal, here are a few podcasts about adult beverages to wet your whistle.
- McDonough's Jake Oliver making a name for himself as one of the state's top skeet shooters
- MLB cancels its 2020 All-Star Game
- Legalized gambling fails to reach finish line again in Georgia General Assembly
- UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov's father Abdulmanap dies 'from Covid-19 complications'
- Washington Redskins will review name, team says
- Henry County Schools settles lawsuit for $800,000
- Henry County school district settles federal lawsuit
- Jail, nursing home cases propel LaGrange to COVID hot spot
- COMMENTARY: It's time to retire the McDonough Square Confederate statue
- Henry County Schools planning for August school return
- City of Hampton currently not interested in T-SPLOST, accuses Henry County of failing to honor intergovernmental agreement for roads
- Henry County cancels in-person meetings after at least one employee tests positive for coronavirus
- Henry Superior Court declares judicial emergency due to COVID-19 pandemic, closes in-person civil cases
- Henry County Board of Commissioners calls meeting concerning service delivery strategy
- Federal lawsuit filed against Clayton County Sheriff's Office, Sheriff Victor Hill
This poll is for entertainment purposes only. It is not a scientific poll.