Attorney General William Barr appeared confident about getting a citizenship question on the 2020 census after the Supreme Court blocked the Trump administration's attempt.
As featured on
President Donald Trump is still considering an executive order in an effort to force a citizenship question onto the 2020 census, even after his decision to proceed with the court battle triggered a highly unusual shakeup of the government's legal team over the weekend, according to officials familiar with the situation.
- Stockbridge Dwarf House re-opens as Truett's Chick-Fil-A
- Nash Farm activity barn to be changed to theater
- Fewer photos, visits led mother to record Rosenbaum call
- Stockbridge man held without bond on murder, kidnapping after SWAT standoff in Rex
- Aggravated assault, aggravated stalking among charges for Henry's Most Wanted
- Henry approves SPLOST revenue split but cities aren't happy
- Henry proposes property tax increase
- From coach to intern, Garrison Stocks' interesting summer
- Alexis Taylor's continued fight with DIPG
- HCPD seeks Stockbridge Kroger car burglary suspect