STOCKBRIDGE—The City of Stockbridge is extending the closure of its offices through Friday, March 27 because of the national coronavirus emergency. Staff will telework and the public will have no access to any city offices or facilities during this time.
"Members of the Stockbridge City Council are monitoring this national crisis," according to a press release issued late Sunday evening, "and are concerned with the well-being of both the public and city staff."
• Callers can leave voicemails on individual extensions daily, with staff returning those calls "as soon as possible."
• "Customers are encouraged to utilize city e-mails to communicate with staff members as they perform telework duties," according to a press release issued late Sunday evening. To find staff e-mails, visit https://www.cityofstockbridge.com/staff.aspx
• To pay utility bills online, go to the city website.
• Residents also can call (866) 248-4696 to pay monthly water and sewer bills. The city is giving water and sewer customers a 30-day grace period.
• For emergency water issues, such as a broken main, call (404) 234-7056.