As featured on
As testing for the COVID-19 coronavirus disease becomes more accessible in Georgia, the stat…
Georgia voters will have to wait a little longer before they can cast their ballots in the state's primaries because of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease outbreak.
- Supreme Court clears the way for House to get Trump White House documents
- A Canadian restaurant had to close its dining room because it accepted dog photos in lieu of proof of vaccination, negative Covid tests
- Man accused of fatally attacking Los Angeles nurse charged with murder, DA's office says
- HAL BRADY: The determination of Stetson Bennett IV
- New Henry Ethics Board members take oath of office
- Henry police looking for pickpockets
- Eight Henry players on Georgia High School Football Daily All-State Football Team
- CEO of MARTA, Atlanta transportation service, dies by suicide
- Henry police asking for help to identify man accused of fraud
- Hampton, Locust Grove, Ola wrestling teams advance in State Duals
- Henry Board of Commission majority votes to retain new county attorney selection
- A winter storm will swing through the East. Does Atlanta get snow? Nashville? Washington? It's still up in the air
- Stockbridge Police Department hosting virtual recruitment event Tuesday
- Analysis shows education vouchers saved Georgia taxpayers money
- Studies indicate J&J Covid-19 vaccine booster protects people against severe illness from Omicron variant
January is the beginning of a new year and the perfect time to start the year celebrating National Blood Donor Month.
Due to increased seasonal illnesses during the winter months and inclement weather conditions, donations of blood and platelets decline, and demand increases. The American Red Ross encourages everyone can donate to continue their donations or for those who have never donated, to make an appointment. Blood donation is safer than ever before and saves lives. Millions of people including cancer patients, organ recipients, and victims of accidents rely on blood donations from people like you and me.
To find the closest location to donate blood, go to www.redcross.org/give-blood.html
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.