McDONOUGH — Moms and dads, it’s time to get your babies registered for kindergarten.
Henry County Schools annual early kindergarten registration is scheduled for May 7-14 for parents whose children will be 5 years old by Sept. 1.
District officials recommend parents allow two hours to complete the process. Additionally, children should attend the registration as they will be asked to complete a short readiness assessment.
To successfully register, parents must bring a number of documents. They are:
• Georgia immunization form No. 3231;
• Georgia eye, ear and dental form No. 3300;
• Students birth certificate;
• Guardian/custody papers;
• Parent/guardian driver’s license;
• Student social security card; and
• Proof of residency, for example, valid lease or rental agreement and current utility bill.
For more information about student registration, contact the Student Services Department at 770-957-6601 or visit www.henry.k12.ga.us and select the enrollment tab.