This clingy baby koala, Henry, was rescued after he was separated from his mother. Izzy, an 11-year-old koala rescuer, helps him get strong and healthy by feeding him, cuddling him, and reading him bedtimes stories! Eventually, he’s ready to be released — but months later, someone finds Henry in the wild needing some help again! Watch Izzy rescue and release Henry the koala twice before he returns home for good.
Introducing Dodo swag! https://shop.thedodo.com/
Love Animals? Subscribe: http://thedo.do/2tv6Ocd
¿Hablas español?: https://thedo.do/2BsuN4o
Follow The Dodo:
Tweet with us on Twitter: https://thedo.do/2Jast1M
Take a peek at our Snapchat: http://thedo.do/2gkVhsz
Love our Instagram: http://thedo.do/2agAEce
Like us on Facebook: http://thedo.do/1dJ9lmn
Read more on our site: http://thedo.do/KWDoNt
For the love of animals. Pass it on.
#thedodo #animals #dog #cat #kitten #puppy
- Henry residents among those charged in mortgage fraud
- UPDATE: Alleged shooter Karl Jordan in custody
- McDonough renames city hall in honor of Rodney Heard
- Man suspected of shooting 4 people, killing 1, in jail
- Halloween events planned in McDonough
- Annual New Year's Eve Geranium Drop cancelled
- Former Henry County rivals Yusuf Corker, Chris Rodriguez Jr. now teammates, key players at Kentucky
- USDA free meal waiver includes Henry County Schools
- Henry among Georgia counties receiving Department of Justice grants
- Judge forbids removal of Confederate statue in Covington during appeals process
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.