JJ was rescued when she was a teeny-tiny puppy. She overcame all sorts of health problems — then her foster mom realized she was deaf. With months of training and love, JJ learned sign language and grew up to be a beautiful dog. Now she just needed a forever home — and a family who fell in love with her video online is driving hours to meet her.
To help more dogs like JJ you can support Mr. Bones & Co.: https://thedo.do/mrbones.
Introducing Dodo swag! https://shop.thedodo.com/
Love Animals? Subscribe: http://thedo.do/2tv6Ocd
¿Hablas español?: https://thedo.do/2BsuN4o
Follow The Dodo:
Tweet with us on Twitter: https://thedo.do/2Jast1M
Take a peek at our Snapchat: http://thedo.do/2gkVhsz
Love our Instagram: http://thedo.do/2agAEce
Like us on Facebook: http://thedo.do/1dJ9lmn
Read more on our site: http://thedo.do/KWDoNt
For the love of animals. Pass it on.
#thedodo #animals #dog #cat #kitten #puppy
- Right of way acquisition coming for dual roundabout project in McDonough
- Florida trappers catch new species of monster-sized Suwannee alligator snapping turtles
- Locust Grove grad Billy Ward expected to make Georgia Tech debut Saturday at Florida State
- Ribbon cutting held for Crust & Craft in McDonough
- Union Grove's Trinity Crance, Ola's Haedyn DiNino among Georgia's top 30 cheerleaders
- McDonough resident Justin Connelly wins Georgia Public Links Championship
- Henry County commission special called meeting cancelled due to lack of quorum
- Dutchtown picks up road victory over Wheeler
- Efforts to protect Confederate monuments underway in Henry, Newton
- Locust Grove football comes up just short in double-overtime thriller at Northgate
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.