This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.
As featured on
President Donald Trump said he disagreed "strongly" with Gov. Brian Kemp's decision to open …
ATLANTA — A frequently asked question since Gov. Brian Kemp announced some businesses will b…
Georgia residents will soon be able to go back to movie theaters, the gym and hair and nail salons, and even eat in restaurants, but they will have to follow social distancing and other precautions while a shelter-in place remains in place to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease, Gov. Brian Kemp announced Monday.
- Right of way acquisition coming for dual roundabout project in McDonough
- Florida trappers catch new species of monster-sized Suwannee alligator snapping turtles
- Henry County commission special called meeting cancelled due to lack of quorum
- Locust Grove grad Billy Ward expected to make Georgia Tech debut Saturday at Florida State
- Union Grove's Trinity Crance, Ola's Haedyn DiNino among Georgia's top 30 cheerleaders
- Traffic to move to new alignment on one-way pairs Tuesday
- McDonough resident Justin Connelly wins Georgia Public Links Championship
- Dutchtown picks up road victory over Wheeler
- Locust Grove football comes up just short in double-overtime thriller at Northgate
- Union Grove overpowers Spalding in 41-10 victory
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.