Ren Zhiqiang, a retired real-estate tycoon with close ties to senior Chinese officials, disappeared in March after he allegedly penned a scathing essay criticizing President Xi Jinping's response to the coronavirus epidemic.
- Stimulus talks come down to a Trump loyalty litmus test
- CHARITA GOSHAY: Reducing GPAs for sports a losing proposition
- Long-term unemployed are exhausting state benefits
- Obama returns to the campaign trail, rallying support for Biden in hopes of ending Trump's presidency
- CAL THOMAS: Can Joe Biden be trusted?
- Henry Board of Education votes to bring high school students back to campus Oct. 26
- Henry County opens four polling places early to accommodate voters
- Henry Police to put H.E.A.T. on traffic enforcement
- McDonough, Lions Club hosting food giveaway
- Hundreds kickoff early voting in Henry County
- Central Georgia EMC donates money to Henry County
- Union Grove girls, Locust Grove boys cross country teams win Henry County titles
- School district to begin final E-SPLOST V project
- Two Henry students selected for Student Advisory Council
- Kemp appoints McCamy to Alcovy Judicial Circuit judgeship
It's starting to get chilly outside and that means you will have to make the switch from air conditioning to heat soon. Have you already turned on the heat this fall? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.