In an exclusive investigation, CNN exposes how safety concerns have been raised about certain AmazonBasics products. Since 2016, at least 1,500 reviews have been written about dozens of AmazonBasics products exploding, catching on fire, smoking, melting, causing electrical malfunctions or otherwise posing safety risks. CNN's Drew Griffin reports.
- Henry residents among those charged in mortgage fraud
- UPDATE: Alleged shooter Karl Jordan in custody
- McDonough renames city hall in honor of Rodney Heard
- Man suspected of shooting 4 people, killing 1, in jail
- Halloween events planned in McDonough
- Annual New Year's Eve Geranium Drop cancelled
- Former Henry County rivals Yusuf Corker, Chris Rodriguez Jr. now teammates, key players at Kentucky
- USDA free meal waiver includes Henry County Schools
- Henry among Georgia counties receiving Department of Justice grants
- Judge forbids removal of Confederate statue in Covington during appeals process
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.