President Donald Trump abruptly ended his coronavirus briefing at the White House following a question about his tweets by CNN's Kaitlin Collins. Trump defended the tweets in support of hydroxychloroquine saying that the drug is still "very positive" and called a doctor who was spreading conspiracy theories on Covid-19 in a now deleted video "very impressive."
- Henry schools offering online evening classes for K-5 students
- Murder suspect from Connecticut may be in McDonough
- Home Depot bringing warehouse jobs to Locust Grove, metro Atlanta
- DOT awards bid for diverging diamond project in Henry County
- Henry County police looking for theft suspect
- 24 Piedmont Henry physicians named 'Top Doctors'
- Stockbridge businessman charged with hoarding, price gouging face masks
- Henry commissioners OK Transportation Advisory Group
- Suspect in Conn. double murder in police custody
- Teacher Summer Watson receives $500 grant from William McIntosh Chapter of Daughters of the American Revolution
This is not a scientific poll – results reflect only the opinions of those voting.