News 12 Long Island reporter Kevin Vesey was covering a reopening when protesters harassed and insulted him, and some invaded his personal space while refusing to wear a mask.
- Turner: 'The Match' most-watched golf match in cable history
- Mike Tomlin favors NFL's Rooney Rule incentives
- Peru seemed to do everything right. So how did it become a Covid-19 hotspot?
- Mike Tolbert: Panthers mismanaged Cam Newton past few years
- Kurt Warner heaps high praise on Bengals QB Joe Burrow
- Location and design approved for proposed widening of Georgia Highway 42 in Locust Grove
- Stockbridge amphitheater construction delayed by weather, not by coronavirus
- Henry County celebrates Class of 2020 Day
- COMMENTARY: Piedmont Henry has met the COVID-19 challenge, continues to focus on patient care
- Georgia High School Association: Athletes can resume conditioning at school June 8
- Eagle's Landing, McDonough earn Georgia High School Association Cooperative Spirit Sportsmanship Award
- Stockbridge grad Cailla Williams powered Clark Atlanta offense
- Gregory Tyree Boyce, 'Twilight' actor, found dead with girlfriend
- LifeSouth now testing donors for COVID-19 antibodies
- The Rotary Club of Henry County provides lunches for health care workers at Piedmont Henry
POLL: Do you agree with Georgia Governor Brian Kemp's decision to reopen hair salons, gyms and bowling alleys?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.