Peter T. Gryzbek
Peter T. Gryzbek, 50, of Stockbridge, passed away peacefully at home on March 17, 2020 after a tough battle with cancer. Pete grew up in western Pennsylvania and relocated to Stockbridge where he called home for nearly 30 years. He was a career butcher who loved his job, his crew, his family, and friends. He was an avid Pittsburgh sports fan and was known for his witty dry sense of humor, awesome BBQ and great kindness and generosity. He was preceded in death by his wife Sheron, mother Mary Lou and his Grandpa Peter T. Gryzbek. He is survived by his father Joe Sr. and brother Jacob of Pennsylvania, big brother Joe Jr., sister-in-law Jessica of California, close friend Fran Kennedy who cared for him in his last days, and numerous friends and relatives who love him very much. We miss you Mr. Pete. Celebration of Life will be announced at a later date.
To plant a tree in memory of Peter Gryzbek as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Many Henry County facilities reopen following two-month coronavirus closure
- Location and design approved for proposed widening of Georgia Highway 42 in Locust Grove
- Georgia Department of Transportation suspending most construction-related lane closures statewide this weekend
- Hampton's William Gordon, Woodland's Dion Stokes earn top GADA awards
- Georgia Department of Public Health to hold pop-up testing coronavirus testing event in Stockbridge
- COMMENTARY: Piedmont Henry has met the COVID-19 challenge, continues to focus on patient care
- Stockbridge facilities remain closed due to coronavirus pandemic
- Georgia High School Association: Athletes can resume conditioning at school June 8
- Henry County celebrates Class of 2020 Day
- Eagle's Landing, McDonough earn Georgia High School Association Cooperative Spirit Sportsmanship Award