The Newman Wetland Center offers a half-mile trail with several benches and covered areas. Trails are open Monday-Friday from 9 am. to 5 p.m. The center is free to visit.
COVID-19 trail guidelines include keeping a minimum 6-foot distance from other visitors and everyone over the age of 2 must wear a mask at all times.
The center is located at 2755 Freeman Road in Hampton. For more information, visit www.ccwa.us.
As featured on
- TOM PURCELL: A cool idea whose time has come again
- Walk of Heroes Veterans War Memorial holds unveiling of restored centerpiece
- Fourth Kansas City Royals player tests positive for COVID-19
- Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter pose in face masks and call on the public to save lives
- Jeff Sessions takes on former Auburn football coach in bid for old Senate seat
- Henry County Board of Commissioners votes to remove Confederate statue from McDonough Square
- Sons of Confederate Veterans seeking legal action against Henry County for monument removal
- 56 Florida hospital ICUs have hit capacity
- Henry County Schools settles lawsuit for $800,000
- Henry County Schools planning for August school return
- Former Ola state champion Jackson DiSario in limbo after Stanford cuts wrestling program
- Henry schools open 2020-21 academic year registration
- Retired two-star Army general pleads guilty to sexually abusing his daughter
- Communities in Schools hosting supply giveaway
- New Creation grad Jer'miah Cooper to play basketball for Trinity Baptist College